Thursday, February 16, 2006

Prins and Ploes The Musical.

I some of my earlier posts I told you about Prins and Ploes. A blue dog a pink cat and a group of farm-animals I designed for a petfood-company. All sorts of things are happening in this project. In the past months a group of talented people has worked on a real musical with the characters. And last saturday we had the premiere in the city-theater in Veenendaal. What a surprise to find an article about it in this weeks WEEKEND. A national show and gossip magazine. One of the actors is the brothr of a famous Dutch opera singer and the famous brother came to see the show. That was the main reason for WEEKEND to do the article I think. But who cares. It's great publicity.

If you read Dutch click the image to enlarge.



And this is the image we are using for the affiche and the cd-cover. The affiche is 84/118,8 cm. It was a nice feeling to see my work printed that big.

No comments: