Thursday, February 09, 2006

Backgrounds part 1.

I'm working on a big project. A fun project too. A chance to try out working with Adobe Illustrator. Six different backgrounds. School, park, bedroom. That sort of thing. Here's the first one that's finished. The marketplace. The sketch to start with. My goal was to keep them simpel in lay-out but rich in detail and with a strong design-quality.



The final version I did in Illustrator. In the end I used good old photoshop to put a little texture in. Please do click the picture to enlarge.



Studio at work here. For the other ones my girlfriend is doing the Adobe Illustrator files following my sketches. Here's a preview of her work. See her blog (My love) in the linklist.

2 comments:

Viktor Venema said...

Oeoeh I like the textures you did on this Wout (how’s about a tutorial...)
You’re also some lucky bastard, having a girlfriend which can help out like this.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

spiritual healer If You want to see something great about spiritual healer then you have got to visit http://lifegoalsetting.com/2/index.html but if you want to see something different