Sunday, February 12, 2006

Backgrounds part 2. The bedroom.

In my earlier post (Backgrounds part 1) you saw a preview of this picture. It's the second one of six. Here's my sketch to start with. Notice the Prins and Ploes characters in the window as dolls. The drawings are part of that campagne.



As I told you my girlfriend is working with me on this. She did the big shapes in Adobe Illustrator. On her blog (My love in the linklist.) she shows 3 exampels of her work. Not in color but in vectorlines so you can see the complexity of the construction.

And this is the finished bedroom. With these new brushes in photoshop you can realy achieve some wonderfull textures I think. Do click the picture to enlarge.



Can't wait to see the six printed together on postersize. What a wonderfull job we illustrators have.

1 comment:

Boris Hiestand said...

Mooi man! en bedankt voor de Daan Jippes preview!