Friday, March 10, 2006

Illustration Friday: Tattoo

I have ideas for new comic-characters all the time. But where do I find the time to make them all come alive? John Lennons words are so true. "Live is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans". I'm not complaining. I love my work and I'm realy happy to make a living as an illustrator.

The drawing is an oldie. I put an extra effort in the background to give you some value for your visit.



Don't know what Illustration Friday is about? Click the link on the right.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good. reminds me of these old fat guys on their harleys.

Mick said...

WOW! This is fabulous! I love the line work, the colors, the composition...terrific!

Amy Zaleski said...

This is so imaginative! I love the perspective and especially the swirly lines, as well as the colors. Fun!

Gerald de Dios said...

awesome character with the body tatoo.

Anonymous said...

Great character design. I like the background too.

http://www.choble.com

Unknown said...

Really lovely line work, and great pose for the people. Ilie the cat asleep on the front.

The Unknown said...

Great characters, great illustration. So glad I stopped by. :-)
love

Anonymous said...

Stupendous!So much detail!

Anonymous said...

Wow, wat kun jij tekenen zeg!
Cool!
Ik kom hier zomaar via via...maar het is zeer de moeite waard....
Mijn complimenten!