Sunday, January 22, 2006

My archiv

Back from the holidays. Sundayevening after a long traintrip from Austria. We had a great week. Going through my archive for a blog-story is a good way to remind me I have to start working again tomorrow. I found a nice one. But a story that needs a little preparation. A story about a theaterproject for children I did 15 years ago. A story that involves friends. Here's a drawing from that period to tease you a bit. A drawing that represents the way I felt at the end of the eighties.



Tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love this piece!! so much energy and great design elements!

J M said...

Great line work!
This illustration would be great even with different colour backgrounds.

Catnapping said...

excellent linework! excellent! I love the composition. I'd probably use different colours...but I'm a bright colour freak.

I think this is perfectly done illustration.