Sunday, January 29, 2006

More glamour for Illustration friday.

Probably the best artwork in my archives. It's not mine.
Its done by one of my favorit comic-artists. Francois Walthéry. The creator of the gorgeous air hostess Natasja. Back in the eighties I had the chance to talk to him a few times on the Susteren Comic convention. He did this drawing on the back of one of my originals. It's 42/30 cm. A proud possession. You see the stamp with my name and adres there.



Here's a book-cover of the Natasja series.



Ans some more Natasja glamour to fit the topic.





Wanna see more? Click the title of this post for a good starting-point. Surf around from there. Enjoy.

7 comments:

Ellen said...

Nice...very,very nice!!

Anonymous said...

all these are great. nice work!

Powpourri said...

Awesome, the first one is my fav as I love backs! Brandi

Anonymous said...

These are great. I love your style.

The Unknown said...

Great character. Nice work.
love

Anonymous said...

Great collection! Your site is filled with glamour!

warren said...

This is really really nice! Thanks for sharing! A new artist for me to look up!