Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Party coming up.

In some weeks the south of Holland is going to be one big party for four days. Carnaval is on it's way. Lots of opportunities for illustrators. Funny paintings on windows of bars, designs for the big parade and all sorts of flyers and other paperwork to do.
Last year I did the backcover of the official carnaval newspaper for the city.
In the white banner the logo of the company that payed for it.
The text says something like: "We hope you have a crazy carnaval" in the local dialect.
Printsize was 42/29,7 cm



And here's a photograph of my girlfriend and me dressed up as two of my old comic-characters in front of a bar-window I painted them on.
Max and Mummie they were called.
I'll tell you more about them in the new year.



And a carnaval-quickie I did just for fun.

2 comments:

Metin Seven said...

Leuke illu Wout! Lekker los stijltje, moet je vaker doen vind ik.

Groet!

Metin

Willie Baronet said...

I esp like the quickie drawing. So am I invited or what?? :-)