Saturday, April 15, 2006

What a day.

I had a wonderfull day. Went to see a show with my own characters. Today we had the final of a competition for childrens choirs. The songs were about Prins and Ploes. And a 20 minute preview of the musical was shown. Here's a funny picture of the musical-cast. They're working on a nice set-up for a promotional photograph. Notice the half body of the horse. A horse on wheels.
This realy is a wonderfull group of people with a drive and a spirit you do not see often. Thank you all for bringing so much life to my drawings.



(Click the title of this post to go to the company's website.)

And this is my nephew being hugged by Prins. He is 3 years old and it was his first meeting with the real thing. He had been nervous for three days and he was not disappointed. Pfoe. Lucky me.

No comments: